Ghost Gamer energy drinks are powdered energy drinks that have less than 1g of sugar per scoop.
Buying online and in-store have their advantages and disadvantages. If you want convenience, buying online is preferable.
However, you should choose to buy in-store if you prefer to get personally assisted when purchasing a tub of Ghost Gamer energy drinks.
I’ll be explaining more about this as you keep on reading.
Ghost Energy Drink Nutrition Facts
To easily read the supplement facts of Ghost Gamer energy drinks, a table is shown below:
|Supplements||Per 100g||Per 1 Scoop (5g)||Per 2 Scoops (10g)|
|Energy||356 kJ/84 kcal||18 kJ/4 kcal||36 kJ/8 kcal|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (from VegD3)||500mcg||25mcg||50mcg|
|Niacin (As Nicotinic Acid)||200mg||10mg||20mg|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||5,000mg||250mg||500mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||17mg||0.85mg||1.7mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||60mcg||3mcg||6mcg|
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl)||150mg||7.5mg||15mg|
|Zinc (As TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)||110mg||5.5mg||11mg|
|Raw Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Water Powder||5,000mg||250mg||500mg|
|nooLVL (Inositol-Enhanced Bonded Arginine Silicate)||16,000mg||800mg||1,600mg|
|AstraGin Root extracts||500mg||25mg||50mg|
Ingredients of Ghost Gamer Energy Drink
Here are the ingredients used to make Ghost Gamer energy drinks:
- Tartaric Acid (Acid)
- Natural Flavor
- Artificial Flavor
- Citric Acid (Acid)
- AstraGin (Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng) Root extracts
- Malic Acid (Acid)
- Ascorbic Acid
- Sucralose (Sweetener)
- nooLVL (Inositol-Enhanced Bonded Arginine Silicate)
- TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate
- Cognizin Citicoline
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Water Powder (Tree Nuts (Coconut))
- Silicon Dioxide (Anti-caking agent)
- Calcium Silicate (Anti-caking agent)
- Natural Caffeine (from Coffee Bean)
- dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate
- VegD3 Cholecalciferol
- Color E133 (Brilliant Blue)
Caffeine Content of Ghost Gamer Energy Drink
There’s 75mg of caffeine per serving (one scoop) of Ghost Gamer energy drink.
The caffeine content of Ghost Gamer energy drink can make you feel awake. However, to feel fully awake, you need 100mg to 200mg of caffeine per day. The good news here is that it’s not too much caffeine for your body.
The limit intake for caffeine is 400mg per day. Exceeding this amount can lead to:
- Digestive Issues
- Muscle Breakdown
- High Blood Pressure
Energy drinks aren’t the only caffeinated product you may drink per day. Coffee and chocolate also have caffeine.
Always keep track of how much caffeine you’ve consumed to prevent consuming too much of it.
Sugar in Ghost Gamer Energy Drink
Ghost Gamer energy drink is considered sugar-free.
The reason why is since it has less than 1g of sugar per scoop of Ghost Gamer energy drink. Artificial sweeteners are used to replace regular sugar.
Ghost Gamer energy drinks use an artificial sweetener called sucralose to sweeten their energy drink.
Artificial sweeteners are less harmful than sugar. Replacing sugar with sucralose can prevent Ghost Gamer energy drinks from having side effects like high blood pressure, fatty liver disease, and weight gain.
Sucralose is zero-calories and is 400 up to 700 times sweeter than table sugar. In addition, sucralose has no bitter aftertaste, which is a common problem with many artificial sweeteners.
Sadly, the long-term health effects of sucralose are still vague. To be safe, remember not to overconsume products with sucralose.
Should You Buy Ghost Gamer Energy Drink Online or In-Store?
It’s more efficient to buy online, but there are also advantages of buying Ghost Gamer energy drinks in-store.
To determine your preference, here are the pros and cons of buying online and in-store:
Pros of Buying In-Store
- You can touch the product
- You can read the labels more clearly before buying
- You can double check what you’re buying and avoid getting products that are slightly damaged
- You can immediately drink the energy drink after buying it
- You can get personally assisted
Cons of Buying In-Store
- You may not find the flavor you want
- You may wait in long lines or burn a lot of time when buying in-store
Pros of Buying Online
- More convenient and efficient than buying in-store
- Tons of choices
- Free shipping
- You can easily compare prices
- You can check reviews to know if what you’re buying is worth it
Cons of Buying Online
- Negative environmental impact of packaging and gas
- Risk of fraud
- You can spend too much time online and spend too much money
- It can be more difficult to return products
Where Should You Buy Ghost Gamer Energy Drink Online?
There are a lot of online stores that sell Ghost Gamer energy drinks, such as:
- Ghostlifestyle – Ghost Gamer energy drinks are sold on their website. This is your best option since you’re buying directly from them. The problem only arises when certain flavors are sold out — this is when you look for other options.
- Amazon is the most well-known online store to buy different products. Not only can you see the product description on Amazon, but you can also see reviews of customers.
This will surely help you decide on what flavor you’ll choose. Amazon also offers free shipping on certain items. Generally, you’ll get your Ghost Gamer energy drinks in 2-5 days.
- eBay – You can find cheaper Ghost Gamer energy drinks on eBay. For your safety, check the information of the seller and the feedback they received from various customers.
Delivery fees might sometimes exceed the cost of the merchandise. As a result, you should always verify the shipping charge before finalizing your purchase.
- GNC – GNC is a trusted website for buying energy drinks. If the flavor you want isn’t available on the official website of Ghost Gamer energy drinks, you should check GNC afterwards since they offer the same prices.
Price Differences Between Online Stores
|Website||Price per container|
|Amazon||$48 to $62 (depending on the flavor)|
|eBay||$15 to $73 (depending on the flavor)|
Flavors of Ghost Gamer Energy Drink
There are a total of seven flavors that Ghost Gamer energy drink offers you, the flavors are:
- Sonic Ocean Water
- Sonic Cherry Limeade
- Warheads Sour Watermelon
- Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry
- Sour Patch Kids Redberry
- Swedish Fish
If you want to see a review on Ghost Gamer energy drinks, here’s a video:
How Many Servings of Ghost Gamer Energy Drink Should You Drink in a Day?
It’s suggested that you don’t exceed one serving per day.
Drinking more than one serving per day can make you risk your health in the long run, especially if you’re drinking Ghost Gamer energy drinks every day.
It’s not a healthy habit to drink energy drinks like Ghost Gamer daily. If your reason for drinking Ghost Gamer energy drinks is solely for energy, there are other ways of getting points without relying on energy drinks.
Some examples are drinking more water, sleeping adequately, and exercising regularly.
Alternatives to Ghost Gamer Energy Drink
Besides Ghost Gamer energy drinks, here are other exciting energy drinks you should try:
There are various pros and cons when buying online or in-store. Price can also determine whether you should opt to buy from online sites or physical stores.
When it comes to convenience and perks like free shipping, an online store is your option.
However, you’re better off buying it in-store if you want to see the product physically before buying it. In addition, buying in-store also allows you to get personally assisted when purchasing certain products.
Choosing to buy online or in-store depends on you. There’s no right or wrong option. However, there’s no doubt that it’s wrong to consume too many Ghost Gamer energy drinks daily.